I am thrilled to offerPersonal, Group and Professional workshops on- location or in studio!
Each class is structured to be easy, educational, and fun! Whether you are looking for aunique way to host a ladies night, gain one on one training for personal application or are a professional looking to continue your education we would love to work with you!
G R O U P W O R K S H O P S
These workshops are designed to give a unique group learning experience while enjoying a fun night with friends! Whether you are looking to fine tune your application or are interested in product knowledge or tool selection, workshops are the perfect way to gain that extra bit of education you always wish you had time for.
D E T A I L S
Group workshops are customizable for any party or individual. Advanced workshopssuch as contouring, event makeup, and extensive application training are available upon request of the booking.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please inquire on our "contact page" to book your date and receive pricing, additional workshop details and hosting benefits
W O R K S H O P SA V A I L A B L E
M A K E U P B A G E D I T
This workshop caters to every detail of your own personal makeup stash! Bring your makeup bag along to ensure you are using the right products to enhance your natural beauty.
What will be discussed:
- What to trash and what to treasure
- When and what to splurge on and purchases that are steals
- When to adjust your makeup based on age, season, and shelf life of various products
- Sampling of products for comparison testing
- Detailed breakdown of topics discussed for personal use
- Host perks
F O U N D A T I O N 1 0 1
Do you ever feel overwhelmed and confused when you reach a makeup counter or? Or have you felt you have the right foundation but are not getting the most out of the product? This class will help guide you in proper selection and application of base makeup.
What will be discussed:
- The wrong and right way to apply your foundation
- Using the proper tools to achieve your desired look
- The proper amount and building process of product
- What concealer is appropriate for the desired task
- Set and finish of your foundation
- Skin Analysis so you can select the right foundation
- A detailed breakdown of the best foundations for each skin type
- Brush education so you know what tool will work best with your foundation and skin type
B R U S H K N O W L E D G E 1 0 1
How on earth do you know when and what brush is used for what!! Retail stores, online vendors and makeup advertisements can make this purchase so overwhelming! This class will educate you on what brushes are a must, which brands makeup artists love and how to achieve your best look using the proper tools
- Bristle knowledge ( who knew there was such a thing, right?! )
- The difference between brush applications
- The MUST have brushes for your makeup collection
- Brushes worth the money and brushes that are a steal
- Cleanliness and longevity of your tools
- Hands on touch and feel the difference between brush bristles
- Demonstration of application with the proper tool
- Take home list of artist favorites
C O M I N G S O O N.......
H A I R W O R K S H O P S !!